Did you know? All these venues have been personally vetted by members of the Breakfast Club!
- The Coffee Mill
- (Maynooth) Probably the best breakfast in Maynooth. Try parking in the Dunnes Stores / Manor Mills underground car park which allows you to drop into Eason to grab a newspaper on the way.
- Delish Café
- (Castletroy) Not the traditional greasy-spoon café, but does a delicious and generously proportioned fry-up.
The Wild Onion
- (Limerick) The finest breakfast venue in Ireland, possibly the world. Alas, the home of The Elvis Burger has closed down, with Bob and Ruth starting a new bakery business on the Ennis Road.
- The Book Café
- (Gorey) Fantastic fry-up, as well as freshly backed cakes and chocolate eclairs. Also a quirky bookshop; Zozimus Bookshop.
- Blue China Café
- (Criccieth, North Wales) An allegedly excellent Full English, or possibly that should be a Full Wesh, with all butcher meat products.